Hiring a dog walker can have some amazing benefits and advantages for both you and your furry friend, below are just some of the standout advantages!
Your dog gets:
· The workout that your dog needs in order to be healthy and happy.
· A regular routine.
· Mental stimulation to help your dog become better behaved.
· Develops socialization - the power of the pack walk
· Time with someone who is attuned to your pet’s needs and educated in canine behaviors.
· A needed break to relieve excess energy and break up their day.
· A happier and calmer dog.
· Peace of mind that your dog is being cared for by a professional.
· Pick-up service
· Reliable and responsible service
After living for a long time abroad and working as a fully qualified Scuba Dive Instructor for disabled children I have been fortunate to see many wonderful places and met many fantastic people who enriched my life forever!
I've always had a weak spot for homeless and rescue dogs and feel very fulfilled to have nurtured and trained 4 wonderful pooches from stray dogs (anxious, fearful, bad health and behaviour issues) to calm, happy and balanced dogs over the years. In return I gained relevant experience looking after dogs. Which motivated me to study to ensure that my approach is professional and always for the good of the dog. Thats how my journey in canine psychology and behaviour began.
Training moduls include:
Further I am fully insured, DRB checked, certified professional Diploma and offer personalised service.